- Restraint-free environment.
- Improves patient’s ability to get in and out of bed independently.
- Minimizes the chance of injury to both patient and caregiver.
- Handles move up and down with the head of the bed.
- Less staff time spent at bedside.
- Allows for full use of hospital rails.
- Mounts on either side of the bed.
- Quick installation (no tools necessary).
- 250 lb. weight capacity 32x13x4.
- For use with a spring style bed (will not work with pan style bed).
- Bolts directly to the frame of the bed.
MTS Transfer Handle Hospital Model Single Handle- Spring Style
Improves patient’s ability to get in and out of bed independently.
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.