- Requires minimal caregiver assistance..
- Users simply grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up.
- It is an excellent alternative to a wheelchair.
- 400 lb (181 kg) safe working load.
- Dual knee pads for secure transports.
- Easily fits through narrow doorways.
- Affordable alternative to electric stand aids.
- Optional safety belt for user confidence.
- 42.5” H x 25” W x 33.5” D.
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -42.5 Inches.
- Overall Width – Side to Side: -25 Inches.
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: -33.5 Inches.
- Overall Product Weight: -61 Pounds.
Lumex LF1600 Patient Stand Assist – Sit to Stand Lifts – Weight capacity 400lbs
LF1600 Features: Stand Assist; is a transport assist unit which keeps residents active and engaged in the lifting process.
A padded split seat swings out for loading or unloading then swings back to form a comfortable secure seat for transport.
Note: Stand Assist is designed for residents who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves.