Lumex LF500 Full Electric Floor Lift
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Swan neck enables outstanding lifting range of 55.5″
- Six point spreader bar with 360º rotation accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings
- Large, easy to grip padded handles for easy maneuverability
- Powered high/low and base open/close simplifies operation
- Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Premium electronics with LCD display. Lift can be operated via the control box or the hand pendant
Frame and spreader bar three (3) year limited
Actuator two (2) year limited
Batteries one (1) year limited
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
- Alarm and visual indicator on control box and hand pendant for low battery charge (24V DC motor) or overload
- Battery may be charged while on the lift or remotely in charging caddy
- Spare battery and charging caddy included
- Durable twin wheel casters, 3″ front, 4″ rear braking
- Designed to meet the requirements=
Call now for pricing
STAND ASSIST PATIENT LIFT: Designed to help transfer patients who can stand enough to support 60-70% of their body weight, the stand assist prevents falls, increases safety for patient and caregivers, and provides more dignity than electric or hydraulic patient lifts.
SAFETY FEATURES: The lift features hooks for optional side and support straps. It features dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety.
SIMPLE & COMFORTABLE: No slings, no hooks, no problems. This standing assistance lift transfers patients between beds, wheelchairs, toilets, seats and more without the time and hassle of standard patient lifts.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: Dual shin pads offer extra support and comfort, and the ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands-free opening of base. the adjustable base provides clearance around recliners and other common obstacles.
500 Pound Weight Capacity