Lumex LF1050 Full Electric Hoyer Lift
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finishand rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Six point spreader bar with 360° rotation accommodates 2-, 4-,or 6-point slings
- Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuverability
- Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
- Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
- Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low batterycharge (24V DC motor)
- Accessory storage bag and how-to-use video included
- Optional digital scale DSC250
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
Frame and spreader bar: Three (3) year limited
Actuator: Two (2) year limited
Batteries: One (1) year limited
Call now for pricing
STAND ASSIST PATIENT LIFT: Designed to help transfer patients who can stand enough to support 60-70% of their body weight, the stand assist prevents falls, increases safety for patient and caregivers, and provides more dignity than electric or hydraulic patient lifts.
SAFETY FEATURES: The lift features hooks for optional side and support straps. It features dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety.
SIMPLE & COMFORTABLE: No slings, no hooks, no problems. This standing assistance lift transfers patients between beds, wheelchairs, toilets, seats and more without the time and hassle of standard patient lifts.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: Dual shin pads offer extra support and comfort, and the ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands-free opening of base. the adjustable base provides clearance around recliners and other common obstacles.
500 Pound Weight Capacity