- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover Deluxe KneeCycle is one of the most advanced knee walkers in the industry and an excellent alternative to crutches.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering – these steerable knee scooters offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the Knee Rover KneeCycle kneeling walker features four 7.5″ non-marking rubber wheels, a comfortable 3.5″ thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket.
- The Kneecycle knee scooter also features a removable front axle and handlebars with an quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4’9″ – 6’6″.