- All steel construction
- Emergency manual crank included
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
Bed Height: 18.25″ – 26.25″
Unit Dimensions: 42″ (W) x 88″ (L)
Sleeping Surface: 80″
Specification 4: Weight 231 lbs.
Carton Shipping: Weight 276 lbs.
Weight Limit: 600 lbs Maximum weight limit includes weight of occupant, all accessories such as mattress, side/assist rails, trapeze, any personal affects, etc.
Warranty: (Original Purchaser) Limited Lifetime on Welds, 5 Years on Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components