Basic Alarm Bed Monitor with 1 yr Classic Sensor Pad 10×30″
This monitor reduces false alarms by automatically silencing the alarm when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad as the patient settles back onto the sensor pad, or when the belt is re-attached.
It is compatible with most manufacturer’s alarm sensor pads, as well as buckle and velcro seatbelt sensor attachments.
Call now for pricing
- The monitor activates when patient lifts off of the pressure pad.
- Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad.
- Low and high volume option offers the caregiver the option to adjust the alarm to the required volume.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines.
- Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Can be used with most companies bed and chair sensor pads as well as both velcro and buckle seatbelt sensors and with Proactive’s floor sensor pads.
- Mounting bracket easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Standard color is black.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
- 1 Year warranty.
- Includes 1 #13707 Classic sensor bed pad 10″x30″