- 1″ Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides immersion and premium comfort
- High density foam perimeter provides firm edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- 6.5″ to 5″ heel slope redistributes pressure away from vulnerable heels
- Premium urethane knit, multi-stretch cover helps reduce patient shear, is fluid resistance, and has high moisture vapor transmission to protect skin integrity
- Foam and cover are antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex free
- Meets flammability standards CFR1632 and CRF1633
Balanced Aire Self Adjusting, Non-Powered Competitor Mattress
The Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress provides outstanding pressure redistribution combining the clinical benefits of a multi-celled air system with a therapeutic foam mattress.
Designed to prevent and treat any stage pressure ulcer with self adjusting technology, the four foam-filled air cells self-adjust to the patient's needs.