A quad cane has a base with four tips that provide greater weight-bearing and stability. Our bariatric quad cane features a heavy-duty steel construction design with a dual-tubing insert for added strength and security. The quad base is double plated to support users weighing up to 500 pounds.
- Cushioned grip for a snug hold
- Holding strap so that the cane doesn’t fall away.
- Easily height adjusted with the push of a button
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Perfect for people 5’2″ to 6’4″
Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking. Adjustable Aluminum cane features cushioned grip supports for added comfort. Offset canes are distinct from standard straight walking canes. They are designed to be grasped in a different manner than the typical cane, and yet, despite the aforementioned, they afford the same mobility that is offered by standard, straight canes.
An offset walking cane is a cane that features a specialized handle which makes it easier for it to bear weight and for the user to grip. Offset handle canes are available in many different styles and shapes, and some of them have either an orthopedic (ergonomic) grip, or even a contoured grip to ensure ease of use for the owner.
- To give more stability to a walking cane for those who need more assistance with balance and strength
- To tread over uneven ground without sinking in
- To add more traction to the base because of the four points of contact
- To support more weight on the lead leg
Quad Canes are the ultimate in balance control for a single-shaft device for those who need to use a mobility aid. With a Small Quad Base, walking with a cane is more stable compared to traditional single-point canes, yet it stays relatively light and easy to handle and is helpful walking up or downstairs.
- If you are looking for a solid, comfortable cane, our mobility stick has you covered. The hand grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue, providing a more comfortable user experience. The handle can easily be adjusted from 29 to 38 inches high without tools. The product is manufactured with sturdy 0.75″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.
End of content
End of content